[rollei_list] Re: Happy New Year!

  • From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 07:38:45 +0000

Hi Richard,
my eldest daughter settled in Wales after studying for her PhD there. She speaks and reads some Welsh and is very happy and integrated. Her biggest regret though is that Radio 4, from the BBC, is not available. They have Radio Wales instead which has a much more parochial content, Radio 4 is more countrywide and worldwide. Radio 4 is permanently tuned to in the Dernie household and cars :-) My wife also speaks a little Welsh as she conducts a Welsh male voice choir.
Frank

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc James Small" <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>