[rollei_list] Re: Happy New Year!

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 19:30:25 -0500

On Dec 31, 2005, at 6:31 PM, Peter K. wrote:

Thanks Marc. And <x-tad-smaller>kali xronia </x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>to you too!</x-tad-smaller>
On 12/31/05, Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: S'noveem Godeem, Worker-Comrades!  We are now 5% of the way through the
21st century, or to be precise, those of you living in Zone 0 or to the
East are now 5% done.  I have to wait almost five more hours to enjoy the
feeling.

And for those of us in the Northern Hemisphære, the days are REALLY getting
so much longer now!  Spring is on the way.

So far, we have had a warm and insipid winter here.  This is good news in
terms of the heating bills but I would like to have ONE really grand
snowfall ere I have to leave this lovely town and move to that urban
combat-zone, Richmond.

In any event, Happy New Year to all of you guys.  And, for those of us in
the US, it is only two weeks until our NEXT three-day weekend (Martin
Luther King Day) or, for those of us fortunate enough to reside within the
confines of the Commonwealth of Virginia, a FOUR-day weekend, the Friday
before being Lee-Jackson Day, a state holiday.  And then another long
weekend in February but nothing more until the end of May.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

NEW FAX NUMBER:  +540-343-8505