[rollei_list] Re: Ford motor and Rolleiflex

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:38:05 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Antonio Garcia Russell" <antoniorussell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 12:16 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Ford motor and Rolleiflex

So I bet you are going to say that this one is too yellow then:

http://www.altphotos.com/Gallery.aspx?a=Photo&photoid=245974

Antonio

On 11 Dec 2006, at 16:02, Mark Rabiner wrote:

What did this scene actually look like? I tried an experiment of opening this in Photoshop and doing some simple color correction. Curiously, it still looks possible with the "white" areas made neutral. What does happen is that there are patches of blue-gray in the sky which look to me the way actual sunsets can look. I prefer the original but am wondering if the actual scene was so strongly yellow.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx