[roc-chat] Re: High Desert Rocketeers

  • From: Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:55:20 -0700

Welcome Coffee Family!   You've come to the right place!

Here's a small collection of websites that may help as you start your
journey.

Chris Kobel

From:   "Chris Coffee" <chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:     <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:   10/16/2012 03:36 PM
Subject:        [roc-chat] High Desert Rocketeers
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

We are the Coffee family. We are interested in getting into the hobby of
rocketry on a little higher level than what we have been doing thus far.
We have only been using the Estes model rockets found at Wal-Mart and
other retailers, but would like to move into something a little bit
bigger. We live in the city of Barstow and would love to find someone in
the High Desert area that would be willing to meet with us and spend some
time discussing the different aspects of the hobby and guide us on our way
to bigger and better launches. We will be joining ROC next month as
Executive Members and are hoping to be able to launch at the ROCStock
event. However, that will all depend on the outcome of this post and if we
find someone to help us.

If you or someone you know is willing to give us a hand, please contact
Chris at 760-985-7075, or Samantha at 760-985-7735, or April at
760-985-2181. Thank you in advance.

Chris Coffee