[roc-chat] Re: High Desert Rocketeers

  • From: Jack Garibaldi <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:43:56 -0700

I just sent you an e-mail off chat

Jack G

From: roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Chris Coffee
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 3:35 PM
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] High Desert Rocketeers

Hello,

We are the Coffee family. We are interested in getting into the hobby of
rocketry on a little higher level than what we have been doing thus far. We
have only been using the Estes model rockets found at Wal-Mart and other
retailers, but would like to move into something a little bit bigger. We
live in the city of Barstow and would love to find someone in the High
Desert area that would be willing to meet with us and spend some time
discussing the different aspects of the hobby and guide us on our way to
bigger and better launches. We will be joining ROC next month as Executive
Members and are hoping to be able to launch at the ROCStock event. However,
that will all depend on the outcome of this post and if we find someone to
help us.

If you or someone you know is willing to give us a hand, please contact
Chris at 760-985-7075, or Samantha at 760-985-7735, or April at
760-985-2181. Thank you in advance.

Chris Coffee