[roc-chat] Re: High Desert Rocketeers

  • From: Terry Burnett <wtb123@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:44:02 +0000

Hello Chris and Samantha

I am not in the HD area,  but I am a BAR (born again rocketeer) and I have been
back in the sport less than a year. I hope you can get the assistnce you are
seeking (I am sure you will) from the ROC Group. A great bunch of people that
are involved and the launch in Lucerne last weekend was a huge success due to
the efforts of the members.

If ever down in the Beaumont/Banning/Pal Springs area, let me know, I am always
up for rocket chat and sharing stories and knowledge (little I have)

Terry Burnet
NAR 94508 L-1
909-544-1066

From: chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] High Desert Rocketeers
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:35:22 -0700

Hello,

We are the Coffee family. We are interested in getting into the hobby of
rocketry on a little higher level than what we have been doing thus far. We
have only been using the Estes model rockets found at Wal-Mart and other
retailers, but would like to move into something a little bit bigger. We live
in the city of Barstow and would love to find someone in the High Desert area
that would be willing to meet with us and spend some time discussing the
different aspects of the hobby and guide us on our way to bigger and better
launches. We will be joining ROC next month as Executive Members and are hoping
to be able to launch at the ROCStock event. However, that will all depend on
the outcome of this post and if we find someone to help us.

If you or someone you know is willing to give us a hand, please contact Chris
at 760-985-7075, or Samantha at 760-985-7735, or April at 760-985-2181. Thank
you in advance.

Chris Coffee