[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:01:15 -0800

This from Ron Stein:

"Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio
show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great station - RIDE RADIO! Tonight
it's a semi-holiday show starting off with my usual weekly non-holiday
features and tributes to the recently departed Raoul Cita of the Harptones
and Larry Henley of The Newbeats, and concluding with 90 minutes of great
holiday rock-n-roll, doo-wop, and R&B including some requests!

To listen, go to:"

http://TheRideRadio.net

Hit the listen link. It'll open up a web page. Choose your player.

And it will then open up another similar web page.

Choose your player again there, and the stream will play.

Or, if you need direct links, go to:

http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi?action=webpro_links
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi?action=webpro_links&sid=
1975&stream_id=3346> &sid=1975&stream_id=3346

Hope you enjoy the show!

--

Radio Rick