[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:15:22 -0700

You can hear Tuesday Night Of Gold on The Ride at 7 PM Eastern, 4 PM Pacific
time.

Ron Stein says:

Tonight on my internet radio show 'The Tuesday Night Of Gold' I've got a
tribute to the late great 1960s hitmaker Billy Joe Royal, who scored with a
number of Joe South compositions including 'Down In The Boondocks', 'I Knew
You When' and 'Hush', along with a detailed look at some of Joe South's
other music as a songwriter and as a performer. I've also got music from the
wonderful but seldom seen 1955 R&B movie 'Rockin' The Blues', two request
sets of songs performed by famous 1960s AM radio DJs, and my usual regular
features!

To listen, go to:

http://TheRideRadio.net

--