[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 14:23:16 -0700

Ron Stein Says:

"Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio
show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great station - RIDE RADIO! Shure and
begorrah it's St. Patrick's Day, and to provide the proper musical
background for your corned beef and cabbage dinner feast we've got some
proper St. Patrick's Day music from artists with the last name of Green,
songs with the word 'Green' in their titles, and some of the best Irish
artists from the 1960s! And of course you'll also hear my usual lineup of
regular features and other listener requests.

To listen, go to:"

http://TheRideRadio.net

--

Radio Rick