[ride-radio] Today's "Reg's Good Stuff" on The Ride

  • From: Reg Webb <regwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:25:13 GMT

Hi all.
Week 2 of Daylight Saving Time discrepancy between the US and Europe so,
for most people in north America, today's show will start at:
1 PM Pacific
3 PM Central, and
4 PM Eastern.
Meanwhile, the 2 hours start at 8 PM here in the UK (20:00 GMT).

Today's variety includes artists I had never heard of until recently -
Katie Webster, who used to play with Otis Redding and all kinds of soul
luminaries, or Laura Groves, or Jesca Hoop.  And yes, there are males
too, such as the band NRBQ, or Peter Mulvey.  This plus big band jazz,
and all kinds of other fine music new and old.

http://therideradio.net
for listening links, while the name "regsgoodstuff" gets me on GMail
Skype or Twitter if you have any thoughts or suggestions for future
shows.

Enjoy your Ride listening

--
Reg Webb