[ride-radio] Today's "Reg's Good Stuff" on The Ride

  • From: Reg Webb <regwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:20:20 GMT

Hi all

Only 2 more shows before Christmas, so quite a lot of Christmas music
for you today from artists ranging from Chantikleer to Ella Fitzgerald,
and other music by artists ranging from Ryan Power to Prokofiev.
Two comedy items suggested by a listener, and much more.
The 2 hours start at
noon Pacific
2 PM Central
3 PM Eastern in northamerica, and at
8 PM here in the uk (20:00 GMT).
http://therideradio.net

Any comments and suggestions for future shows can be directed via GMail,
Skype (voicemail) or Twitter, all using the name "regsgoodstuff".

I hope you can join me later, and I'll be back on the eve of Christmas
eve.

Enjoy your Ride listening

--
Reg Webb