[ride-radio] Lennon-McCartney Compositions Featured on Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:19:16 -0800

From Ron Stein:

"Jackie is fine and I'm back! Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US
time as I return with my internet radio show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my
great station - RIDE RADIO! Tonight I'll be playing almost every song
written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney between 1963 and 1968 that the
Beatles never recorded commercially and which they gave away to other
artists, so you'll be hearing Cilla Black, Billy J. Kramer, and Peter &
Gordon and a few other of the Beatles' lesser known Liverpool friends! I'll
also be doing a 4 set tribute to Buddy Holly's recently departed first
songwriting partner Bob Montgomery, as well as some requests and my usual
weekly features!"

To listen, go to:

http://TheRideRadio.net

Hit the listen link, then click on the link for your player.

You'll get one more page. Click on your player's link again.

Then you're in!

If you have any trouble, you can find direct links at:

http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi?action=webpro_links
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi?action=webpro_links&sid=
1975&stream_id=3346> &sid=1975&stream_id=3346

--

Radio Rick