[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 15:52:06 -0700

Ron Stein says this regarding today's show from 4 to 7 PM Pacific time:

"Got a mixed bag of great lesser heard oldies tonight on my internet radio
show 'The Tuesday Night Of Gold!', including a look at the compositions of
Sonny Curtis of The Crickets, some wonderful acappella versions of three of
the Jive Five's doo-wop hits, and a tribute to the late New Orleans music
legend Frankie Ford, to go along with some requests and my usual regular
features!

To listen, go to:"

http://TheRideRadio.net

--