[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 15:34:53 -0700

Ron Stein says:

“I call tonight's main feature on my internet radio show 'The Tuesday Night Of
Gold' 'The Streets Less Travelled' - It was inspired by a Facebook thread I saw
last week (Thanks Judy!) that asked for songs with the names of streets in
their titles - I took that idea and ran with it and came up with nine sets of
songs that have the words 'street' or 'avenue' in their titles - As usually
happens with this kind of theme set it takes the show to a lot of interesting
and seldom heard songs that I would never have thought to play otherwise,
including a lot of great R&B and doo-wop tunes! And you'll also hear all of my
usual regular features!

To listen, go to:”

http:///TheRideRadio.net <http://TheRideRadio.net>

4 to 7 PM Pacific time.