[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 14:18:52 -0700

Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold airs on The Ride at 7 PM Eastern, 4 PM
Pacific time.

Ron says:

"Lotsa girls and Philly style hits tonight on my internet radio show 'The
Tuesday Night Of Gold'!! -- Join me as I take a comprehensive look at the
great work of 1950s /1960s Philly rock-n-roll composer / producers John
Madara and David White, who are responsible for many familiar and less
familiar tunes by Danny & The Juniors, Lesley Gore, Len Barry, and a number
of girl groups and other female artists. My usual regular features are also
present and accounted for!

To listen, go to:"

http://TheRideRadio.net

--