[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:52:28 -0700

Ron Stein says:

“Everyone is excited that the National Football League season is now in full
swing here in the U.S. (Although here in South Florida we are less than excited
about the performance of our Miami Dolphins), so tonight my internet radio show
'The Tuesday Night Of Gold' will feature a trip around the NFL - I've got seven
sets of songs that represent most of the NFL's teams - For example 'You're So
Fine' by The Falcons to represent the Atlanta Falcons. And by request you'll
hear Sam Cooke and artists on Sam's label SAR Records performing some original
recorded versions of familiar hits as well as my usual regular features!”

The show runs from 7 to 10 PM Eastern time, 4 to 7 PM Pacific.

To listen, go to:

http://TheRideRadio.net

--

Radio Rick