[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 12:55:37 -0800

From Ron Stein:

"Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio
show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great station - RIDE RADIO! Tonight
I've got three songs from the brand new Kenny Vance CD of unreleased songs
and outtakes, six sets of early Jerry Lieber and Mike Stoller compositions
including a set from Kenny Vance's first group Jay & The Americans, and a
couple of sets of New Years Eve tunes to put you in the proper nostalgic New
Years mood.

To listen, go to:"

http://TheRideRadio.net

Hit the listen link and select your player.

You'll get one more page. Choose your player again, and you're in.

If you have any problems and need direct links, they're at:

http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/index.cgi?action=webpro_links&sid=1
975&stream_id=3346

--

Radio Rick