[ride-radio] Reg's Good Stuff Today

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:06:00 -0700

From Reg Webb:

Hi all

I have another 2 hours of hopefully interesting variety for you

today:

http://therideradio.net

starting, as usual, at

noon Pacific

2 PM Central

3 PM Eastern in north America, and

8 PM here in the UK (19:00 GMT).

Billy Joe Royal and Frank Zappa's widow are no longer with us, a fact which
prompts 2 of today's choices. Also 2 from Noel Coward, one romantic and one
satirical, reflecting the range of his distinguished output.

Foreshadowing Ron Styne's Gold, 2 hours after I finish, you'll hear The Pips
from 1958. Other artists today include Eric Clapton and friends from 2013's
Cross Roads festival, Trees, Pat Metheny and Lyle Mays, The Singers
Unlimited. Incidentally, the short film Moses The Lawgiver, starring Ben
Kingsley links those last two.

Join me if you can, remembering that the name "regsgoodstuff" gets me on
GMail Skype and Twitter should you have any comments or suggestions for
future shows.

Enjoy your Ride listening.

Reg Webb