[ride-radio] "Reg's Good Stuff", later today on Sleigh Ride Radio.

  • From: Reg Webb <regwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 15:48:51 GMT

Hi all

My pre-Christmas 2 hour show is ready to go, and I hope you will find it
both seasonal and varied in content.
today we have a couple of comedy suggestions from a listener, some
personal greetings from another listener, plus great choral singing from
groups ranging from Straight No Chaser to Harry Christophers And The
Sixteen.

Since I'm married to an American, we have to have a piece from Vince
Geroudi's Charlie Brown Christmas of course, and much more, some of
which may pleasantly surprise you.
http://therideradio.net
starting at
noon Pacific
2 PM Central
3 PM Eastern in north America, and
8 PM here in the UK (20:00 GMT).

Enjoy the best of the season's music on Sleigh Ride radio, and I wish
all broadcasters and listeners a joyful Christmas.  I'll be back on the
eve of New Year's Eve

"God Bless Us Every One"

--
Reg Webb