[python] Re: 81 inseam

  • From: "Henk van Eerden" <h.vaneerden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:26:50 +0100

Wow, don't worry about gearing and top speed, the man said:

"I like to go fast, and after about 2000km the fastest I could get it going
is 66kph"

Even on my trike, you know the one: steady as a rock  :-), top speed is 39
kph, with a strong wind in the back, on a sunday morning so no worries.
Tell me how do you do that? 66 kph, wow wow!!

I will have to lose some extra weight, spent more (even more more) time in
the gym, have to wait for a hurricane and then...., maybe if I'am very lucky
I could push it to ....42 kph (43 kph).

No more postings from me, I will sit quitely in a corner, thinking what to
do next with me and my python.

Greetings,

henk <not to fast on the flat> pythonmad.