[python] Re: 81 inseam

  • From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:31:44 -0500

Yes sir, I did.  Cross winds had a major effect on stability at many speeds,
so that's why I modified it and put more holes in the sides.
http://fleettrikes.com/python%20final%20mod%20drilled.jpg
It ran like a charm after that.  Wind effect on the tailbox was negligible,
it was just the front end that made it hairy.