[python] Re: pictures of the new python

  • From: "Dennis Budding" <dennis-budding@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:05:52 +0100

Ron wrote
What exactly is the file type that's 4MB. What version of SW are you using, what language, etc. Maybe I can help you, but if what I said above doesn't help, I'll need some more information from you.

Thanks for the help.
Yesterday I discovered that when you really cut a thread, your drawing becomes very large/heavy I got a tip from someone else to work with threadsurfaces instead of real threadcutting over a Helix
Its SW 2000. and I'm a real starter,self learning.

groet Dennis