[pure-silver] Re: archives

  • From: "Breukel, C. (HKG)" <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:00:18 +0200

> I do not have MS Outlook on my windows machine but if I'm not
> mistaken you can import import Eudora mailboxes into Outlook.
>  Whether you need the Table of contents or not, I do not
> know, but someone may like to try it.

..it's indeed quite simple to load the Eudora files in Outlook (there is
a import Wizard), it takes quite some time though.
Than you can use the searh options in Outlook. I prefer to use Google
Desktop Search though. This neat program makes a index of files on your
computer, also from your mail folders (you have to have Outlook open
once Google starts indexing). Using Desktop search is much much faster
and neater IMO..

Best,

Cor