[pure-silver] Re: archives

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:44:54 +0200

I fully agree. The lawyers and the want-to-be-lawyers have gotten these
people all paranoid. This is a purely hypothetical discussion anyway. Nobody
is trying to sue anybody, and nobody ever will, because it will be to
costly, too cumbersome and will lead absolutely nowhere. There will not be
any gain, no money for a lawyer to be made, and no client willing to fund a
case up front. You are watching too much TV. Get real!

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht