[pure-silver] Re: ZONE VI VC HEAD, was No More Below the Lens Polymax Filter Kits?

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:31:30 -0600

Bob, I printed side by side with a Zone VI and an Aristo VC head. The Artiso
was by far a faster, broader spectrum, more reliable and consistent head
than the Zone VI which I consider a PIA to use. The enlarger column itself
also had some adjustment issue which compared to the Omega chassis made
working with it a big pain.

I had the Aristo hooked up with a Metrolux II timer which was also a great
timer. Allows for the integration of a light source either the enlarger
source or UV.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9