[pure-silver] No More Below the Lens Polymax Filter Kits?

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 19:56:29 -0800 (PST)

Man, and the list here was just touching on this subject recently too.  So I
did my online searches and have come up empty handed from Freestyle to Adorama
to B&H to ebay.
Now that's sad.  At least the filters are still available and I can cut them
down for the holders which I still have.
Ilford's filters stink as I've been using them a month or so.  The contrast
jumps dramatically between 1/2 grades and exposure is nowhere near similar from
one filter to the next using their frakkin' paper.
Maybe I just "owe myself" a VC head and be done with it.

Sigh.