[pure-silver] Re: No More Below the Lens Polymax Filter Kits?

  • From: john stockdale <j.sto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 22:42:06 +1100

Eric, I have a Zone VI VC head that I don't want, but I wouldn't recommend it for various reasons. I can give you details if you're interested.

Regards, John

Eric Nelson wrote:
Thanks John I'm already on the lookout and have added aristo and zone vi to my saved searches on ebay. I'll have a chat w/Kodak tomorrow and see what the story is on the filters.
Eric