[pure-silver] Re: Sink Decisions and Waterproofing

  • From: "Ben R. McRee" <ben.mcree@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:03:42 -0400

I want to thank all of you who have generously contributed your sink
experiences.  The response to my original questions is inspiring.  As
darkroom workers, we obviously feel strongly about our sinks!

I guess the tradeoff is between the time and work involved in making
the sink (and the chance that it just might not work out) on the one
side and the cost savings (50-60%) and ability to custom fit it to my
space (I figure I can get 8-9 more inches of length by making my own)
on the other.  But it's good to know that both homemade and store
bought are viable options.  Now I need to make up my mind?

--Ben