[pure-silver] Re: Replacement for Agfa Multicontrast Developer

  • From: Charlie Thorsten <charlie_thorsten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:12:13 -0800 (PST)

I've also used Neutol WA quite extensively as
a tray developer and it has excellent image
quality and longevity.  If this is not continued
by anyone else, I'll probably switch to Ilford
Multigrade developer.  I really like Dektol but
I get a skin allergy to it, and I hate mixing
powders. :)

-Charlie

--- Christopher Woodhouse