[pure-silver] Re: Replacement for Agfa Multicontrast Developer

  • From: "Per Ohstrom" <ohstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 21:34:44 +0100

Plenty of suggestions. Thanks for all tips so far. I'll visit some shops tomorrow and see what is available here.

Per

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 21:14:20 +0100, Lee Carmichael <click76112@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ilford is making a liquid coldtone and a warmtone developer also that looks pretty good and can be used with them together for a slightly different look.

lee\c

At 01:49 PM 2/5/2006, you wrote:
Reports state that Neutol and Neutol WA will be made again by the company
that took over Agfa's service contract for the minilabs. I use WA in a Nova
slot processor and it is beautiful, rich blacks, long life and works even
when it is like treacle.

On 5/2/06 19:17, "Marc" <marc.peeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> don't know that they have the stuff in your country but here in Belgium and
> Holland there are the magnificent developers of Amaloco.
> Great in all the ways. I love these developers. I prefer AM6006 for my
> Agfa and Ilford papers.
> I don't know how it works with the Nova processor. You can ask them on
> there site.
>
> www.amaloco.nl
>
> by
> Marc