[pure-silver] Re: Paraformaldehyde/Acetone in lith developers

  • From: Robert Hall <robert.g.hall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 08:11:35 -0700

Richard,

While I thank you for the correction, I'm sorry you did. Now I may have to
review my formula which if I recall correctly is 90 grams of borax and 36
grams of lye to make a liter of stock metaborate for my pyro. Being slightly
CDO (that OCD for the unwashed, but to be truly OCD one needs to put the
letters in alphabetical order as god intended!) I will have to recalibrate
my times for development. ugh.

Cheers,

Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com

Richard mentioned...

The first proportions were not quite correct and were corrected by Ryuji
Suzuki, I think