[pure-silver] Re: [OT] Filmholders, Septums, Total-Disasters

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:12:57 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 5:10 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: [OT] Filmholders, Septums, Total-Disasters

All these years they could have been selling three or more separate holder;
Portrait, Landscape, and other. Ones that did not quite cut the mustard
would be portrait, right = landscape and other could have been really off
perhaps for shooting night shots.

: )

Maybe we can recyle, anyone not happy with their holders, just drop them in
the mail to the address below. Heck, perhaps we'll just cut'em up and make
wet plate holders.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
http://e.neilsen.home.att.net
http://ericneilsenphotography.com

Portrait holders could be sold for focusing on eyes, ears, or noses.

---