[pure-silver] Re: [OT] Filmholders, Septums, Total-Disasters

  • From: "Gary W. Marklund" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:43:38 -0700

Michael,

My experience has been that while his recommendations are not necessarily cheap
and he is a salesman with strong opinions, he invariably recommends top
products. I have a good supply of old, used holders and about a dozen of his
Toyos. My only problem with the Toyos is that they aren't as easy for me to
load, but they are better quality.

Gary