[pure-silver] Re: [OT] Filmholders, Septums, Total-Disasters

  • From: "Tony Kilbane" <tonykilbane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:05:52 -0000

Thank you , to all who have responded and who have given so detailed
analysis of the problem.
It has added much to my knowledge. I have a Linhof Tech. IV, which I bought
secondhand and is fitted with a fresnel screen in front of the ground glass.
I do not know if it was supplied with the camera as original equipment or
added later. I will have to enquire from Linhof. If it was fitted as
original equipment, it would be reasonable to expect that the appropriate
adjustments would have been made by the manufacturer.

Regards,

Tony Kilbane.