[pure-silver] Re: How do I increase local contrast in my shadows when printing?

  • From: Peter Badcock <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:20:51 +1000

Lee and others,
The image is not important enough to me for a re-shoot, and if it was, I
would probably re-shoot rather than try to get sufficient contrast using all
the techniques outlined here. Having said that I will give a couple of the
many ideas suggested a try so I can learn more about what my materials and
processes are capable of. Ultimately though I will continue to learn through
experience.
 regards
Peter