[pure-silver] Re: How do I increase local contrast in my shadows when printing?

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:53:08 +0200

Stopping print development prematurely will make the print softer, not
harder. Apparently, the two areas in question are too close in density,
consequently, the overexposure will make little difference. Bleaching does
help but might be hard to do in high density areas. Anyway, it's worth a
try.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com