[pure-silver] Re: How do I increase local contrast in my shadows when printing?

  • From: Lee Carmichael <click76112@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:55:01 -0500

Eric,

I am not suggesting that you did not. I am suggesting that would be the best route to take in this situation. :)

lee\c

At 07:43 PM 9/21/2005, you wrote:
Lee, I did suggest a reshoot in my first post. There are some times, even if
it is a landscape that it just won't be the same.  As far as 35mm and
registration with the neg, most of the recommendation that I made were to be
done at the easel and not within the neg carrier. You are most certainly
correct that registration is more difficult the smaller you work.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301