[pure-silver] Re: Darkrooms

  • From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 23:13:03 -0700

You are correct if a light is available for a couple of bucks.

I had a mini mag light I was not using, so I found a on off switch
conversion that replaced the battery cap, and a red LED bulb assembly to
replace the incandescent bulb from http://www.zbattery.com/
Then I cut neutral density filters from some developed film ends to
attenuate the lights output. The light works great although it ended up
costing more than a few bucks.
Jonathan