[pure-silver] Re: D-76 and variations

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:34:59 +0100

Unfortunately this test does not investigate the difference between D76 and
ID11.

I thought how to set up a test like this, but can¹t think of how to control
the many variables of such a long-term test (I like to do it over 18
months). Film will age over that time, and the exposure might not be
consistent either.

I¹m wondering if it would be better to do all the required exposures at the
same time, freeze the exposed film and just pull the individual sheets out
of the freezer as required.

Does anyone know some facts about latent image stability of frozen film?

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com

On 2005-11-29 18:19, "Christopher Woodhouse" <chris.woodhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>