[pure-silver] Bromophen

  • From: shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 07:02:45 -0600

I tried Ilford's Bromophen developer for paper yesterday, and I love it.  I
mixed the two powders into the water in the wrong order, but it didn't seem to
matter.

I am using it with their multigrade warm-tone glossy paper, and it looks really
good. Slightly warmer than the regular developer that comes already diluted.
But also it seems to bring out details in the shadow areas better.

Just wonder if anybody else has tried it.

unsubscribe from there.