[pure-silver] Re: developers for Ilford warm tone papers

  • From: Robert Hall <robert.g.hall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:55:00 -0600

It did seem hard to get for a while, but I see it back in stock here and
there.

That's always good news.

Trying to track down the company that makes it only takes me to a web site
for "Dust Off", the canned air product. If it's they who make it, they are
probably making more on that than the LPD, but regardless, I'm glad it's
still out there.

Cheers

Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com