[pure-silver] Re: developers for Ilford warm tone papers

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:07:18 -0400

DEAR TITRISOL,

            Below you used the word "was" describing LPD.  As Mark Twain
once said, "Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated".  It seems alive
and well:  http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=ETHOL+LPD
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=ETHOL+LPD&N=0&InitialSearch=yes>
&N=0&InitialSearch=yes

                        CHEERS!