[pure-silver] Re: developers for Ilford warm tone papers

  • From: Robert Hall <robert.g.hall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:31:55 -0600

I second the motion on this developer.

It lasts forever in the tray and really does such a nice job on development
that I no longer feel I need to mix up my beloved Glycin developer.

I prefer the liquid as it's a slightly higher concentration on the mix.

I use it in my darkroom workshops and classes. Great stuff.

Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com