[pure-silver] Fw: Re: Note of appreciation from Emiliano Ontiveros

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 06:59:49 GMT

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: Emiliano Ontiveros <ontiveros_ej@xxxxxxxxx>
To: babaphoto@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Note of appreciation from Emiliano Ontiveros
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 00:06:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Neil, I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently attending the
California Institute of the Arts (CalArts) in Valencia, CA. I'm in the MFA Film
Directing program, it's an extensive 3-year program (it's considered to be a
top-5 film school in the U.S.). Much of this great opportunity stems from our
time together a few summers ago in Knights Landing working with the kids and
helping them come in contact with the world of photography. That experience
left an indelible mark on me that I'm truly grateful for -- trust me that's not
hyperbole. Also, I was meaning to contact all the people that took the time to
write me a letter of recommendation when I applied to film schools last year
when I arrived at whatever school hopefully accepted me but now that I'm here
I've been distracted by various things or have been procrastinating about doing
it. However, I talked to my mom recently and she mentioned that you have not
been feeling well lately so I wanted to email you to make sure you know that
you're in my thoughts and I hope you get better very soon. But mostly, I just
wanted to let you know that I'm very thankful for everything you have done for
me and for all the encouragement you bestowed on me. I wish you all the best.
Thank you very much, Neil.  Sincerely, Emiliano OntiverosCalArtsMFA-1 Film
Directingphone: (916) 802-7314email: ontiveros_ej@xxxxxxxxx          or
 emilianoontiveros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The above note came a surprise.
babaphoto@xxxxxxxx
60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4eb23c2a258b32f1st02duc