[pure-silver] Re: Bromophen

  • From: Gerald Koch <gerald.koch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:21:23 -0800 (PST)

Kodak spent a lot of money on packaging technology and possesses many patents
in
this area.  This enables them to use single package mixes.  For example, the
alkali in some developers is first mixed with finely divided boric anhydride.
This forms a coating on the alkali particles which greatly reduces their
reactivity when added to a powder mix.  In addition Kodak's dry mixes are
packaged under nitrogen gas.

Jerry