[projectaon] Re: Last of the 28thos errata

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 20:05:10 +0100

On 13/06/2014 18:21, Jonathan Blake wrote:
We're in the home stretch. I believe we'll publish before the end of
the month and have all of the Lone Wolf series published on the 30th
anniversary year of the publication of Flight from the Dark. (Anyone
know the publication month offhand?)

Do we plan to decide on the outstanding footnote issues across the books before/after we release Book 28?

I just submitted a few corrections to the XML, and after those are
reflected in the test area (do you mind handling this, Simon?), I
think we're ready for a comment period next week.

Done!

And now back to the World Cup...