[projectaon] Re: Last of the 28thos errata

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 10:21:50 -0700

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 9:06 AM, John TFS <johntfs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That said, Project Aon is a labor of love.  An unpaid, difficult, somewhat
> expensive (server costs) labor of love.  Simon and Jonathan do an amazing
> job and their work, however long it might take, is always worth it.  Plus,
> this is the last of the original Lone Wolf books.  I'm fine with taking
> extra care to get it as right as possible.

We're in the home stretch. I believe we'll publish before the end of
the month and have all of the Lone Wolf series published on the 30th
anniversary year of the publication of Flight from the Dark. (Anyone
know the publication month offhand?)

I just submitted a few corrections to the XML, and after those are
reflected in the test area (do you mind handling this, Simon?), I
think we're ready for a comment period next week.