[projectaon] Re: Comment Period for Lone Wolf 1-7

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:24:39 +0000

On 04/11/2011 03:21, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 2:27 AM, Simon Osborne<outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

While we're looking at the footnotes...Jon, do you intend to add the
sentence "You may only use one Weapon at a time in combat." to the Equipment
section after "Remember that you can only carry two Weapons at once."? The
text is taken directly from the Mongoose editions. It affects all the books.

Hadn't thought of it, but sounds good.

For whatever reason, I tended not to list the footnotes from the Equipment
sections for the books, so you might wish to review those when you implement
the changes for each book...

I must confess that I haven't yet bought more than the first few new
editions, so I'm working blind.

OK, Books 1-28 all contain the "You may only use one Weapon at a time in combat." addition, which we currently have as footnotes.

From Book 8 onwards, all the footnotes did get listed in my E-mails, so the only one missing was the following from the Equipment section of BOOK 7:

[1] (Equipment) The Lantern is designed to be self-lighting. You will not need a Tinderbox or any other means of creating a flame to light it.

*Phew!*