[projectaon] Re: Comment Period for Lone Wolf 1-7

  • From: Benjamin I Krefetz <krefetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 04:00:33 -0400 (EDT)

Ok.  As promised, the Mongoose modifications to our footnotes.

I'm not going to argue for or against any individual corrections, but I wanted to put them all out there for discussion.

01fftd

76: Not addressed
113: Not addressed
137: Replace third sentence with "If you wish to gather up and keep these gems, mark them on your Action Chart as '20 Tomb Guardian Gems' (together they take up only 1 space in your Backpack)."
147: Not addressed
181: Joe reworked the section, and there's no mention of lost weapons and equipment. 205: After first sentence add "(You must now erase all weapons and backpack items from your Action Chart.)"
236: Not addressed
304: Joe reworked and expanded the whole section.
347: Not addressed
349: Not addressed

02fotw

31: Not addressed
47: Not addressed
62: After "turn to 126" add "(You only have the option of not showing these documents if you have the Seal of Hammerdal.)"
78: "or risk drowing" -> "or you will surely drown"
79: They incorporated our footnote as a separate paragraph.
91: They appended our first footnote to the end of the first paragraph. For the second, "Enough Foor for 2 Meals" -> "Bread, enough for 1 Meal // Fruit, enough for 1 Meal" 103: "Remember to add this to your Action Chart." -> "If you do not have a Backpack, remember that you cannot carry this Meal of Laumspur and must consume it immediately or abandon it." 106: They appended to the second paragraph "(The Magic Spear is a weapon-like Special Item. You will only receive the Weaponskill bonus in this fight against the Helghast if you have Weaponskill with Spear)." Yes, the period outside the parentheses is totally wrong :)
113: Not addressed
116: Not addressed
145: Simon's already addressed this one. Extra points to Mongoose for using the word "emetic" :) 150: Replace last sentence of 3rd paragraph with "(You are now heading into the Durenor Forest, east of the Wildlands. If you possess the Kai Discipline of Hunting, you may now resume its use to fulfill your Meal requirements. In this instance, if you have the Hunting Discipline, you can use this skill to trap a wild moor-rat or a grey-speckled marshfowl for your breakfast.) 194: "your Weapons and all your Special Items (including the Seal of Hammerdal) have been stolen by the fishermen." -> "and your Weapons have all been stolen by the fishermen. The Seal of Hammerdal is also missing (all other Special Items are still in your possession)." 196: At our footnote, add "(Erase the Seal of Hammerdal from your Action Chart)." Another misplaced period.
228: "go left" -> "take the road towards the east (left)"
        "go right" -> "take the road towards the west (right)"
238: They appended to the second paragraph "(You only receive the free silver token once, regardless of how many times you enter the gaming-house)."
242: They incorporated our footnote as a separate paragraph.
262: They deleted "Potion of Orange Liquid".
284: They appended to the first sentence "(in this instance, do not erase these from your Action Chart)". 299: Their version is only winnable if you found the Magic Spear (regardless of whether you give it to Rhygar). 302: "climb the watchtower stairs and quickly search the" -> "set about a quick search of these"
314: Simon addressed this one.
327: They reduced the price from 6 to 3 but didn't address if you don't have 3 GC. 328: They changed the first option to "If you have ever been given a Crystal Star Pendant (regardless of whether or not you have lost it, or whether or not you have the Kai Discipline of Tracking), turn to 113." 337: They replaced the sentence after our footnote with "(Although you keep your Backpack, you lose everything it contained in addition to your Weapons and the Chainmail Waistcoat. Make the necessary adjustments to your Action Chart.)"
338: They appended our footnote to the end of the section.
346: They appended our footnote to the end of the second paragraph.

Ben