[projectaon] Re: 28thos Comment Period

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 23:32:00 +0100

On 19/06/2014 19:22, Jonathan Blake wrote:
The time has come for the final push to publish the last Lone Wolf
book. Let's take the next few days to take a final look at The Hunger
of Sejanoz to catch any problems that we have missed so far. If
nothing else, please take some time to play it through and report back
any issues you find by June 24. We'll plan to publish it on June 25.

Thanks to everyone for all the time you devote to Project Aon!

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/28thos/title.htm

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-less-simple/lw/28thos/title.htm

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-simple/lw/28thos.htm

The only issue I noted was that we've corrected the adjective "Chai" to "Chaian" in one place in tssf, but nowhere else. We should either reverse/reject this change, or enforce "Chaian" as the adjective throughout the book. The former is obviously an easier change, though I would lean toward the latter.

Other than that, I didn't spot anything on the route I took through the adventure.